ST. FOY ABBEY-CHURCH AND THE MEDIEVAL TREASURE OF GOLDSMITH ART
This major guided tour will bring the group through the history and arts of Conques, from its Romanesque Abbey-church to the medieval Treasure of goldsmith art. Come and listen to the one thousand-year old story of this jewel of architecture, built by the medieval workers. Your guide will unveil you its secrets. Discover a unique jewel in France, the famous medieval Treasure of goldsmith art and its rich collection of sacred objects, among which stays the world-known “Majesty” of St. Foy. .
- Time: 1h30. Accessibility: Access ramp, lift in the Treasure Room, touch booklets for visually impaired visitors.
- Group Fee/person: 5€ child; 9€ adult.
- Modality: All year round after a previous reservation. Payment: Cash, CB.
- Languages for group tours: French, English, Spanish. Previous reservation required
- The ticket of the Treasure allows you to visit the Museum Joseph-Fau (remains of the cloister and Renaissance furniture) open from April 4 to early November.